Massage has a powerful impact on the health and functioning of the body and has beneficial effects on almost every system of the body. There are many types of massage out there, but the most common style is Swedish massage.
Massage Therapy can
- Reduce muscle tension, stress and anxiety
- Reduce and relieve chronic pain
- Increase and improve range of motion and flexibility
- Increase circulation and eliminate toxins, as well as boost the immune system
- Help prevent injury and speed healing
- Relax and rejuvenate, enhance sleep
- Create and enhance your overall sense of well-being
Please be aware that having a massage while ill, other than a small cold, can sometimes make you feel worse. Some conditions and medications can affect the way your body reacts to massage and how it feels. Although massage can help many conditions, in some cases, the massage may need to altered or discontinued. Please give the therapist a completed Health History Form to any avoid adverse reactions.
* Please inform therapist of any recent injuries, illnesses or pregnancy.
Health History Form
If this is your first appointment with me, you will be asked to fill out a short Health History Form and we will spend a few minutes talking about your goals for your massage session. This should only take 5-10 minutes. To save time, the Health History Form can be printed from this website, filled out and taken with you to your first appointment.